Sharing with our sponsors
With our sponsors, we share these values:
- original thinking and original work
- innovation and new knowledge
We believe that original and challenging art inspires excellence.
- Presents artists not often heard at other jazz festivals;
- Holds a one-of-a-kind educational colloquium running for three days within the Festival, featuring intimate workshops, panel discussions, and keynote talks;
- Regularly commissions new works, including the extraordinary jazz fairy tale In Place of Wishes, the widely celebrated jazz opera Québécité, and the multi-media jazz opera Passages;
- Is frequently reviewed in international, national, and regional publications.
Sponsoring the Guelph Jazz Festival
For more about sponsorship opportunities with the Festival, see the sub-menus above.